Is CLOVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLOVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a plant of the genus Trifolium
- Any of various herbs of the genus Trifolium in the pea family, having trifoliolate leaves and dense heads of small flowers and including species grown for forage, for erosion control, and as a source of nectar for honeybees.
- Any of several other plants in the pea family, such as bush clover and sweet clover.
- Any of several nonleguminous plants, such as owl’s clover and water clover.
- adj - a plant [n -S] : CLOVERED, CLOVERY
There are 6 letters in CLOVER: C E L O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLOVER, to go: CLOVER?
Rearrange the letters in CLOVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLOVER
What's nearby CLOVER
Lookup in Wiki for CLOVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLOVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLOVER"