Is COLON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COLON in various dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the large intestine between the cecum and the rectum
- noun - the basic unit of money in El Salvador
- noun - the basic unit of money in Costa Rica
- noun - a port city at the Caribbean entrance to the Panama Canal
- noun - a punctuation mark (:) used after a word introducing a series or an example or an explanation (or after the salutation of a business letter)
- A punctuation mark (:) used after a word introducing a quotation, an explanation, an example, or a series and often after the salutation of a business letter.
- The sign (:) used between numbers or groups of numbers in expressions of time (2:30 A.
- noun - a monetary unit of Costa Rica
- noun - a section of the large intestine
There are 5 letters in COLON: C L N O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COLON
To search all scrabble anagrams of COLON, to go: COLON?
Rearrange the letters in COLON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COLON
What's nearby COLON
Lookup in Wiki for COLON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COLON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COLON"