Is COLONY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COLONY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a body of people who settle far from home but maintain ties with their homeland
- noun - a group of organisms of the same type living or growing together
- noun - one of the 13 British colonies that formed the original states of the United States
- noun - a place where a group of people with the same interest or occupation are concentrated
- noun - a geographical area politically controlled by a distant country
- noun - (microbiology) a group of organisms grown from a single parent cell
- A group of emigrants or their descendants who settle in a distant territory but remain subject to or closely associated with the parent country.
- A territory thus settled.
- A group of people with the same interests or ethnic origin concentrated in a particular area: the American colony in Paris.
- The area occupied by such a group.
- A group of people who have been institutionalized in a relatively remote area: an island penal colony.
- A group of the same kind of animals, plants, or onecelled organisms living or growing together.
- A visible growth of microorganisms, usually in a solid or semisolid nutrient medium.
- noun - a group of emigrants living in a new land
There are 6 letters in COLONY: C L N O O Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of COLONY, to go: COLONY?
Rearrange the letters in COLONY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COLONY
What's nearby COLONY
Lookup in Wiki for COLONY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COLONY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COLONY"