Is ONLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ONLY in various dictionaries:
- adj - being the only one
- adj - exclusive of anyone or anything else
- adv - and nothing more
- adv - without any others being included or involved
- adv - with nevertheless the final result
- adv - in the final outcome
- adv - except that
- adv - never except when
- adv - as recently as
- Alone in kind or class; sole.
- Standing alone by reason of superiority or excellence.
- Without anyone or anything else; alone: room for only one passenger.
- At the very least: If you would only come home.
- And nothing else or more: I only work here.
- Exclusively; solely: facts known only to us.
- In the last analysis or final outcome: actions that will only make things worse.
- With the final result; nevertheless: received a raise only to be laid off.
- As recently as: called me only last month.
- In the immediate past: only just saw her.
- Were it not that; except.
- With the restriction that; but: You may go, only be careful.
- When used as an adverb, only should be placed with care to avoid ambiguity.
- adv - with nothing or no one else
There are 4 letters in ONLY: L N O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ONLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ONLY, to go: ONLY?
Rearrange the letters in ONLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ONLY
What's nearby ONLY
Lookup in Wiki for ONLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ONLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ONLY"