Is NOOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOOSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a trap for birds or small mammals
- noun - a loop formed in a cord or rope by means of a slipknot
- verb - make a noose in or of
- verb - secure with a noose
- A loop formed in a rope by means of a slipknot so that it binds tighter as the rope is pulled.
- A snare or trap.
- To capture or hold by or as if by a noose.
- To make a noose of or in.
- verb - to secure with a type of loop
There are 5 letters in NOOSE: E N O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOOSE, to go: NOOSE?
Rearrange the letters in NOOSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NOOSE
What's nearby NOOSE
Lookup in Wiki for NOOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOOSE"