Is LOBES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOBES in various dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) a somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part
- noun - (botany) a part into which a leaf is divided
- noun - the enhanced response of an antenna in a given direction as indicated by a loop in its radiation pattern
- noun - a rounded projection that is part of a larger structure
- verb - propel in a high arc
- adj - a rounded, projecting anatomical part [n -S] : LOBED
There are 5 letters in LOBES: B E L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOBES
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOBES, to go: LOBES?
Rearrange the letters in LOBES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOBES
What's nearby LOBES
Lookup in Wiki for LOBES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOBES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOBES"