Is LOBE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOBE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) a somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part
- noun - (botany) a part into which a leaf is divided
- noun - the enhanced response of an antenna in a given direction as indicated by a loop in its radiation pattern
- noun - a rounded projection that is part of a larger structure
- A rounded projection, especially a rounded, projecting anatomical part: the lobe of an ear.
- A subdivision of a bodily organ or part bounded by fissures, connective tissue, or other structural boundaries.
- adj - a rounded, projecting anatomical part [n -S] : LOBED
There are 4 letters in LOBE: B E L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOBE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOBE, to go: LOBE?
Rearrange the letters in LOBE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOBE
What's nearby LOBE
Lookup in Wiki for LOBE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOBE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOBE"