Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if lobe is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on lobe.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer LOBE has 448 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word LOBE is VALID in some board games. Check LOBE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of lobe in various dictionaries:
noun - (anatomy) a somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part
noun - (botany) a part into which a leaf is divided
noun - the enhanced response of an antenna in a given direction as indicated by a loop in its radiation pattern
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|As you know, Dr., the frontal this in the brain is key to emotion & reason; stay away from the one on the ear this time|
|In a famous 1848 case, Phineas Gage's personality was altered by damage done to his left frontal one|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a roundish and flattish projecting or hanging part of something, typically one of two or more such parts divided by a fissure.|
|A rounded projection, especially a rounded, projecting anatomical part: the lobe of an ear.|
|A subdivision of a bodily organ or part bounded by fissures, connective tissue, or other structural boundaries.|
|any part of an organ that seems to be separate in some way from the rest, especially one of the parts of the brain, lungs, or liver:|
|a rounded projection that is part of a larger structure|
|(anatomy) a somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part|
|the enhanced response of an antenna in a given direction as indicated by a loop in its radiation pattern|
|(botany) a part into which a leaf is divided|
|Lobe might refer to|
* Lobe (anatomy)
* Lobe (surname)
* Lobation, a characteristic of the nucleus of certain biological cells
* Glacial lobe, a lobe-shaped glacier
* Sidelobe, an identifiable segment of an antenna radiation pattern
* Grating lobe, a sidelobe that is much higher than all other side lobes, approximately the same as the main beam exists only in phased arrays
* Main lobe, the lobe containing the maximum power* Acoustic lobe, radiation pattern exhibited by multi-driver loudspeakers
* Lobe, a large-scale structure of a radio galaxy
* Roche lobe, the region of space around a star in a binary system within which orbiting material is gravitationally bound to that star
* Lobe, an oblong protrusion from a camshaft
* The Lobe, a character in Freakazoid!