Is LOB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOB in various dictionaries:
- noun - an easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc
- noun - the act of propelling something (as a ball or shell etc.) in a high arc
- verb - propel in a high arc
- To hit a ball in a high arc.
- To move heavily or clumsily.
- A ball hit, thrown, or propelled in a high arc.
- A clumsy dull person; a lout.
- verb - to throw or hit in a high arc
There are 3 letters in LOB: B L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOB
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOB, to go: LOB?
Rearrange the letters in LOB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOB
What's nearby LOB
Lookup in Wiki for LOB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOB"