Is BLOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLOT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- verb - dry (ink) with blotting paper
- verb - make a spot or mark onto
- A spot or a stain caused by a discoloring substance: a blot of paint.
- A stain on one’s character or reputation; a disgrace.
- To spot or stain, as with a discoloring substance.
- To bring moral disgrace to.
- To obliterate (writing, for example).
- To make obscure; hide: clouds blotting out the moon.
- To destroy utterly; annihilate: War blotted out their traditional way of life.
- To soak up or dry with absorbent material.
- To spill or spread in a spot or stain.
- To become blotted, soaked up, or absorbed.
- An exposed piece in backgammon.
- A weak point.
- verb - to spot or stain
There are 4 letters in BLOT: B L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLOT, to go: BLOT?
Rearrange the letters in BLOT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLOT
What's nearby BLOT
Lookup in Wiki for BLOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLOT"