Is BLOAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLOAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - swelling of the rumen or intestinal tract of domestic animals caused by excessive gas
- verb - become bloated or swollen or puff up
- verb - make bloated or swollen
- To cause to swell up or inflate, as with liquid or gas.
- To become swollen or inflated: “Government had bloated out of control” (Lance Morrow).
- A swelling of the rumen or intestinal tract of cattle and domestic animals that is caused by excessive gas formation following fermentation of ingested watery legumes or green forage.
- An excess or surfeit, as of employees, expenses, or procedures: corporate bloat.
- adj - fashionable
- verb - to increase in size or volume
There are 5 letters in BLOAT: A B L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLOAT, to go: BLOAT?
Rearrange the letters in BLOAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLOAT
What's nearby BLOAT
Lookup in Wiki for BLOAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLOAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLOAT"