Is BALLOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BALLOT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a document listing the alternatives that is used in voting
- noun - a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
- verb - vote by ballot
- A sheet of paper or a card used to cast or register a vote, especially a secret one.
- The act, process, or method of voting, especially in secret.
- A list of candidates running for office; a ticket.
- The total of all votes cast in an election.
- The right to vote; franchise.
- A small ball once used to register a secret vote.
- To cast a ballot; vote.
- To draw lots.
- verb - to cast a vote (a formal expression of will or opinion)
There are 6 letters in BALLOT: A B L L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BALLOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BALLOT, to go: BALLOT?
Rearrange the letters in BALLOT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BALLOT
What's nearby BALLOT
Lookup in Wiki for BALLOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BALLOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BALLOT"