Is TOLL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOLL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fee levied for the use of roads or bridges (used for maintenance)
- noun - value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- noun - the sound of a bell being struck
- verb - ring slowly
- verb - charge a fee for using
- A fixed charge or tax for a privilege, especially for passage across a bridge or along a road.
- A charge for a service, such as a long-distance telephone call.
- The amount or extent of loss or destruction, as of life, health, or property, caused by a disaster.
- To exact as a toll.
- To charge a fee for using (a structure, such as a bridge).
- To sound (a large bell) slowly at regular intervals.
- To sound in slowly repeated single tones.
- The act of tolling.
- The sound of a bell being struck.
- verb - to collect or impose a toll (a fixed charge for a service or privilege)
There are 4 letters in TOLL: L L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOLL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOLL, to go: TOLL?
Rearrange the letters in TOLL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOLL
What's nearby TOLL
Lookup in Wiki for TOLL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOLL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOLL"