Is OBLATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBLATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a lay person dedicated to religious work or the religious life
- adj - having the equatorial diameter greater than the polar diameter
- Having the shape of a spheroid generated by rotating an ellipse about its shorter axis.
- Having an equatorial diameter greater than the distance between poles; compressed along or flattened at the poles: Planet Earth is an oblate solid.
- A member of one of various religious communities for men or women.
- noun - a layman residing in a monastery
There are 6 letters in OBLATE: A B E L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OBLATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBLATE, to go: OBLATE?
Rearrange the letters in OBLATE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of OBLATE
5 letters out of OBLATE
4 letters out of OBLATE
3 letters out of OBLATE
2 letters out of OBLATE
Contextual use of OBLATE
What's nearby OBLATE
Lookup in Wiki for OBLATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBLATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBLATE"