Is TABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TABLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a set of data arranged in rows and columns
- noun - a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs
- noun - a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it
- noun - flat tableland with steep edges
- noun - a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game
- noun - food or meals in general
- verb - hold back to a later time
- verb - arrange or enter in tabular form
- An article of furniture supported by one or more vertical legs and having a flat horizontal surface.
- The objects laid out for a meal on this article of furniture.
- The food and drink served at meals; fare: kept an excellent table.
- The company of people assembled around a table, as for a meal.
- A piece of furniture serving as a playing surface, as for faro, roulette, or dice.
- The game of backgammon.
- A plateau or tableland.
- A flat facet cut across the top of a precious stone.
- A stone or gem cut in this fashion.
- The front part of the body of a stringed instrument.
- A raised or sunken rectangular panel on a wall.
- A raised horizontal surface or continuous band on an exterior wall; a stringcourse.
- A part of the human palm framed by four lines, analyzed in palmistry.
- An orderly arrangement of data, especially one in which the data are arranged in columns and rows in an essentially rectangular form.
- An abbreviated list, as of contents; a synopsis.
- An engraved slab or tablet bearing an inscription or a device.
- The inner or outer flat layer of bones of the skull separated by the diploe.
- To put or place on a table.
- To postpone consideration of (a piece of legislation, for example); shelve.
- To enter in a list or table; tabulate.
- Up for discussion: Two new proposals are on the table.
- Postponed or put aside for consideration at a later date.
- In secret.
- Into a completely intoxicated state: drank themselves under the table.
- verb - to place on a table (a piece of furniture having a flat upper surface)
There are 5 letters in TABLE: A B E L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TABLE, to go: TABLE?
Rearrange the letters in TABLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TABLE
What's nearby TABLE
Lookup in Wiki for TABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TABLE"