Is TABLET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TABLET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a slab of stone or wood suitable for bearing an inscription
- noun - a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- noun - a small flat compressed cake of some substance
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- A slab or plaque, as of stone or ivory, with a surface that is intended for or bears an inscription.
- A thin sheet or leaf, used as a writing surface.
- A set of such leaves fastened together, as in a book.
- A pad of writing paper glued together along one edge.
- A small flat pellet of medication to be taken orally.
- A small flat cake of a prepared substance, such as soap.
- To inscribe on a tablet.
- To form into a tablet.
- verb - to inscribe on a small, flat surface
There are 6 letters in TABLET: A B E L T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TABLET
To search all scrabble anagrams of TABLET, to go: TABLET?
Rearrange the letters in TABLET and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TABLET
5 letters out of TABLET
4 letters out of TABLET
3 letters out of TABLET
2 letters out of TABLET
Contextual use of TABLET
What's nearby TABLET
Lookup in Wiki for TABLET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TABLET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TABLET"