Is BATTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BATTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
- noun - an energetic attempt to achieve something
- noun - an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals)
- verb - battle or contend against in or as if in a battle
- An encounter between opposing forces: an important battle in the Pacific campaign.
- Armed fighting; combat: wounded in battle.
- A match between two combatants: trial by battle.
- A protracted controversy or struggle: won the battle of the budget.
- To engage in or as if in battle.
- verb - to attempt to defeat an adversary
There are 6 letters in BATTLE: A B E L T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BATTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BATTLE, to go: BATTLE?
Rearrange the letters in BATTLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of BATTLE
5 letters out of BATTLE
4 letters out of BATTLE
3 letters out of BATTLE
2 letters out of BATTLE
Contextual use of BATTLE
What's nearby BATTLE
Lookup in Wiki for BATTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BATTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BATTLE"