Is BOLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a soft oily clay used as a pigment (especially a reddish brown pigment)
- noun - the main stem of a tree
- noun - a Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa
- The trunk of a tree.
- Any of various soft, fine clays, especially a reddish-brown variety used as a pigment.
- A moderate reddish brown.
- noun - a fine clay
There are 4 letters in BOLE: B E L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOLE, to go: BOLE?
Rearrange the letters in BOLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOLE
What's nearby BOLE
Lookup in Wiki for BOLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOLE"