Is BOIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a painful sore with a hard core filled with pus
- noun - the temperature at which a liquid boils at sea level
- verb - come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapor
- verb - immerse or be immersed in a boiling liquid, often for cooking purposes
- verb - bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point
- verb - be agitated
- verb - be in an agitated emotional state
- To change from a liquid to a vapor by the application of heat: All the water boiled away and left the kettle dry.
- To reach the boiling point.
- To undergo the action of boiling, especially in being cooked.
- To be in a state of agitation; seethe: a river boiling over the rocks.
- To be stirred up or greatly excited: The mere idea made me boil.
- To vaporize (a liquid) by the application of heat.
- To heat to the boiling point.
- To cook or clean by boiling.
- To separate by evaporation in the process of boiling: boil the maple sap.
- The condition or act of boiling.
- A picnic featuring shrimp, crab, or crayfish boiled in large pots with spices, and then shelled and eaten by hand.
- An agitated, swirling, roiling mass of liquid: “Those tumbling boils show a dissolving bar and a changing channel there” (Mark Twain).
- To reduce in bulk or size by boiling.
- To condense; summarize: boiled down the complex document.
- To constitute the equivalent of in summary: The scathing editorial simply boils down to an exercise in partisan politics.
- To overflow while boiling.
- To boil is to cook in a liquid heated to a temperature at which it bubbles up and gives off vapor: boil potatoes.
- A painful, circumscribed pus-filled inflammation of the skin and subcutaneous tissue usually caused by a local staphylococcal infection.
- adj - to vaporize liquid [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOILABLE
There are 4 letters in BOIL: B I L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOIL, to go: BOIL?
Rearrange the letters in BOIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOIL
What's nearby BOIL
Lookup in Wiki for BOIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOIL"