Is BOILS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOILS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a painful sore with a hard core filled with pus
- noun - the temperature at which a liquid boils at sea level
- verb - come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapor
- verb - immerse or be immersed in a boiling liquid, often for cooking purposes
- verb - bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point
- verb - be agitated
- verb - be in an agitated emotional state
- adj - to vaporize liquid [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOILABLE
There are 5 letters in BOILS: B I L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOILS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOILS, to go: BOILS?
Rearrange the letters in BOILS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOILS
What's nearby BOILS
Lookup in Wiki for BOILS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOILS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOILS"