Is BOWL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOWL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a round vessel that is open at the top
- noun - a concave shape with an open top
- noun - a dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods
- noun - the quantity contained in a bowl
- noun - a large structure for open-air sports or entertainments
- noun - a large ball with finger holes used in the sport of bowling
- noun - a wooden ball (with flattened sides so that it rolls on a curved course) used in the game of lawn bowling
- noun - a small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco
- noun - the act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling)
- verb - roll (a ball)
- verb - hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end
- verb - engage in the sport of bowling
- A hemispherical vessel, wider than it is deep, used for holding food or fluids.
- The contents of such a vessel.
- A drinking goblet.
- A bowl-shaped part, as of a spoon or pipe.
- A bowl-shaped topographic depression.
- A bowl-shaped stadium or outdoor theater.
- Any of various post-season games played between specially selected teams.
- A large wooden ball weighted or slightly flattened so as to roll with a bias.
- A roll or throw of the ball, as in bowling.
- A revolving cylinder or drum in a machine.
- To participate in a game of bowling.
- To throw or roll a ball in bowling.
- To hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch toward the batsman at the other, keeping the arm straight throughout the delivery.
- To move quickly and smoothly, especially by rolling: The children bowled along on their bicycles.
- To throw or roll (a ball).
- To achieve (a specified score) by bowling.
- To perform (a specified amount, as a string or game) in bowling.
- To move quickly and smoothly by or as if by rolling: bowled a tire from the garage.
- To retire (a batsman in cricket) with a bowled ball that knocks the bails off the wicket.
- To take by surprise.
- To make a powerful impression on; overwhelm.
- verb - to play at bowling
There are 4 letters in BOWL: B L O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOWL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOWL, to go: BOWL?
Rearrange the letters in BOWL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOWL
What's nearby BOWL
Lookup in Wiki for BOWL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOWL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOWL"