Is BOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a knot with two loops and loose ends
- noun - a slightly curved piece of resilient wood with taut horsehair strands
- noun - front part of a vessel or aircraft
- noun - a weapon for shooting arrows, composed of a curved piece of resilient wood with a taut cord to propel the arrow
- noun - something curved in shape
- noun - bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting
- noun - an appearance by actors or performers at the end of the concert or play in order to acknowledge the applause of the audience
- noun - a decorative interlacing of ribbons
- noun - a stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments
- verb - bend one's knee or body, or lower one's head
- verb - yield to another's wish or opinion
- verb - bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - play on a string instrument with a bow
- The front section of a ship or boat.
- The oar or the person wielding the oar closest to the bow.
- To bend or curve downward; stoop.
- To incline the body or head or bend the knee in greeting, consent, courtesy, acknowledgment, submission, or veneration.
- To yield in defeat or out of courtesy; submit.
- To bend (the head, knee, or body) to express greeting, consent, courtesy, acknowledgment, submission, or veneration.
- To convey (greeting, for example) by bending the body.
- To escort deferentially: bowed us into the restaurant.
- To cause to acquiesce; submit.
- An inclination of the head or body, as in greeting, consent, courtesy, acknowledgment, submission, or veneration.
- A bent, curved, or arched object.
- A weapon consisting of a curved, flexible strip of material, especially wood, strung taut from end to end and used to launch arrows.
- An archer.
- Archers considered as a group.
- A rod having horsehair drawn tightly between its two raised ends, used in playing instruments of the violin and viol families.
- A stroke made by this rod.
- A knot usually having two loops and two ends; a bowknot.
- A frame for the lenses of a pair of eyeglasses.
- The part of such a frame passing over the ear.
- A rainbow.
- An oxbow.
- To bend (something) into the shape of a bow.
- To play (a stringed instrument) with a bow.
- To bend into a curve or bow.
- To play a stringed instrument with a bow.
- verb - to bend forward
There are 3 letters in BOW: B O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOW, to go: BOW?
Rearrange the letters in BOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOW
What's nearby BOW
Lookup in Wiki for BOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOW"