Is ELBOWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELBOWS in various dictionaries:
- noun - hinge joint between the forearm and upper arm and the corresponding joint in the forelimb of a quadruped
- noun - a sharp bend in a road or river
- noun - a length of pipe with a sharp bend in it
- noun - the part of a sleeve that covers the elbow joint
- noun - the joint of a mammal or bird that corresponds to the human elbow
- verb - push one's way with the elbows
- verb - shove one's elbow into another person's ribs
- verb - to bump or push roughly
There are 6 letters in ELBOWS: B E L O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELBOWS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELBOWS, to go: ELBOWS?
Rearrange the letters in ELBOWS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ELBOWS
5 letters out of ELBOWS
4 letters out of ELBOWS
3 letters out of ELBOWS
2 letters out of ELBOWS
Contextual use of ELBOWS
What's nearby ELBOWS
Lookup in Wiki for ELBOWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELBOWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELBOWS"