Is LOWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOWS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an air mass of lower pressure
- noun - British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963)
- noun - a low level or position or degree
- noun - the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle
- verb - make a low noise, characteristic of bovines
- adj - having relatively little upward extension
- verb - to utter the sound characteristic of cattle
There are 4 letters in LOWS: L O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOWS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOWS, to go: LOWS?
Rearrange the letters in LOWS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOWS
What's nearby LOWS
Lookup in Wiki for LOWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOWS"