Is FLOWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLOWS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases)
- noun - the amount of fluid that flows in a given time
- noun - the act of flowing or streaming
- noun - any uninterrupted stream or discharge
- noun - something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously
- noun - dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas
- noun - the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause
- verb - move or progress freely as if in a stream
- verb - move along, of liquids
- verb - cause to flow
- verb - be abundantly present
- verb - fall or flow in a certain way
- verb - cover or swamp with water
- verb - undergo menstruation
- verb - to move steadily and smoothly along
There are 5 letters in FLOWS: F L O S W
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLOWS, to go: FLOWS?
Rearrange the letters in FLOWS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLOWS
What's nearby FLOWS
Lookup in Wiki for FLOWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLOWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLOWS"