Is HOWLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOWLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long loud emotional utterance
- noun - the long plaintive cry of a hound or a wolf
- noun - a loud sustained noise resembling the cry of a hound
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - cry loudly, as of animals
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- verb - to cry like a dog
There are 5 letters in HOWLS: H L O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOWLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOWLS, to go: HOWLS?
Rearrange the letters in HOWLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOWLS
What's nearby HOWLS
Lookup in Wiki for HOWLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOWLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOWLS"