Is BELLOWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BELLOWS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanical device that blows a strong current of air
- noun - a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- noun - United States author (born in Canada) whose novels influenced American literature after World War II (1915-2005)
- verb - shout loudly and without restraint
- verb - make a loud noise, as of animal
- An apparatus for producing a strong current of air, as for sounding a pipe organ or increasing the draft to a fire, consisting of a flexible, valved air chamber that is contracted and expanded by pumping to force the air through a nozzle.
- Something, such as the pleated windbag of an accordion, that resembles this apparatus.
- The lungs.
- verb - to shout in a deep voice
There are 7 letters in BELLOWS: B E L L O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BELLOWS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BELLOWS, to go: BELLOWS?
Rearrange the letters in BELLOWS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BELLOWS
6 letters out of BELLOWS
5 letters out of BELLOWS
4 letters out of BELLOWS
3 letters out of BELLOWS
2 letters out of BELLOWS
Contextual use of BELLOWS
What's nearby BELLOWS
Lookup in Wiki for BELLOWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BELLOWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BELLOWS"