Is SOUL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOUL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the immaterial part of a person
- noun - a human being
- noun - deep feeling or emotion
- noun - the human embodiment of something
- noun - a secular form of gospel that was a major Black musical genre in the 1960s and 1970s
- The animating and vital principle in human beings, credited with the faculties of thought, action, and emotion and often conceived as an immaterial entity.
- The spiritual nature of human beings, regarded as immortal, separable from the body at death, and susceptible to happiness or misery in a future state.
- A human being: “the homes of some nine hundred souls” (Garrison Keillor).
- The central or integral part; the vital core: “It saddens me that this network... may lose its soul, which is after all the quest for news” (Marvin Kalb).
- A person considered as the perfect embodiment of an intangible quality; a personification: I am the very soul of discretion.
- A person’s emotional or moral nature: “An actor is... often a soul which wishes to reveal itself to the world but dare not” (Alec Guinness).
- A sense of ethnic pride among Black people and especially African-Americans, expressed in areas such as language, social customs, religion, and music.
- A strong, deeply felt emotion conveyed by a speaker, a performer, or an artist.
- Soul music.
- adj - the spiritual aspect of human beings [n -S] : SOULED, SOULLESS, SOULLIKE
There are 4 letters in SOUL: L O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOUL, to go: SOUL?
Rearrange the letters in SOUL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOUL
What's nearby SOUL
Lookup in Wiki for SOUL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOUL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOUL"