Is LOCUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOCUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting)
- noun - the specific site of a particular gene on its chromosome
- noun - the set of all points or lines that satisfy or are determined by specific conditions
- A locality; a place.
- A center or focus of great activity or intense concentration: “the cunning exploitation of loci of power; the insulation from normal American society” (Clifton Fadiman).
- The set or configuration of all points whose coordinates satisfy a single equation or one or more algebraic conditions.
- The position that a given gene occupies on a chromosome.
- noun - a place
There are 5 letters in LOCUS: C L O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOCUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOCUS, to go: LOCUS?
Rearrange the letters in LOCUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOCUS
What's nearby LOCUS
Lookup in Wiki for LOCUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOCUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOCUS"