Is CONSUL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONSUL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a diplomat appointed by a government to protect its commercial interests and help its citizens in a foreign country
- An official appointed by a government to reside in a foreign country and represent his or her government’s commercial interests and assist its citizens there.
- Either of the two chief magistrates of the Roman Republic, elected for a term of one year.
- Any of the three chief magistrates of the French Republic from 1799 to 1804.
- adj - an official serving abroad [n -S] : CONSULAR
There are 6 letters in CONSUL: C L N O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSUL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONSUL, to go: CONSUL?
Rearrange the letters in CONSUL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CONSUL
What's nearby CONSUL
Lookup in Wiki for CONSUL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONSUL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONSUL"