Is COUNSEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COUNSEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a lawyer who pleads cases in court
- noun - something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
- verb - give advice to
- The act of exchanging opinions and ideas; consultation.
- Advice or guidance, especially as solicited from a knowledgeable person.
- A plan of action.
- Private, guarded thoughts or opinions: keep one’s own counsel.
- A lawyer or group of lawyers giving legal advice and especially conducting a case in court.
- To give counsel to; advise.
- To give or take advice.
- verb - to give advice to
There are 7 letters in COUNSEL: C E L N O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNSEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of COUNSEL, to go: COUNSEL?
Rearrange the letters in COUNSEL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of COUNSEL
6 letters out of COUNSEL
5 letters out of COUNSEL
4 letters out of COUNSEL
3 letters out of COUNSEL
2 letters out of COUNSEL
Contextual use of COUNSEL
What's nearby COUNSEL
Lookup in Wiki for COUNSEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COUNSEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COUNSEL"