Is SLOUCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLOUCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - an incompetent person
- noun - a stooping carriage in standing and walking
- verb - assume a drooping posture or carriage
- verb - walk slovenly
- To sit, stand, or walk with an awkward, drooping, excessively relaxed posture.
- To cause to droop; stoop.
- An awkward, drooping, excessively relaxed posture or gait.
- An awkward, lazy, or inept person: good at chess and no slouch at bridge, either.
- verb - to sit, stand, or move with a drooping posture
There are 6 letters in SLOUCH: C H L O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOUCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLOUCH, to go: SLOUCH?
Rearrange the letters in SLOUCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLOUCH
What's nearby SLOUCH
Lookup in Wiki for SLOUCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLOUCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLOUCH"