Is LUSH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LUSH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- adj - produced or growing in extreme abundance
- adj - characterized by extravagance and profusion
- adj - full of juice
- Having or characterized by luxuriant vegetation.
- Abundant; plentiful.
- Extremely productive; thriving.
- Luxurious; opulent: the lush décor of a grand hotel.
- Extremely pleasing to the senses: a lush scent; lush fruit; the lush sounds of an orchestra.
- Voluptuous or sensual.
- Overelaborate or extravagant: lush rhetoric.
- A drunkard.
- verb - to drink to excess
There are 4 letters in LUSH: H L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LUSH
To search all scrabble anagrams of LUSH, to go: LUSH?
Rearrange the letters in LUSH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LUSH
What's nearby LUSH
Lookup in Wiki for LUSH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LUSH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LUSH"