Is FLUSH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLUSH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- noun - a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
- noun - sudden brief sensation of heat (associated with menopause and some mental disorders)
- noun - a poker hand with all 5 cards in the same suit
- noun - the swift release of a store of affective force
- noun - a sudden rapid flow (as of water)
- noun - sudden reddening of the face (as from embarrassment or guilt or shame or modesty)
- verb - turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
- verb - flow freely
- verb - glow or cause to glow with warm color or light
- verb - make level or straight
- verb - rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- verb - irrigate with water from a sluice
- verb - cause to flow or flood with or as if with water
- adj - of a surface exactly even with an adjoining one, forming the same plane
- adj - having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value
- adv - squarely or solidly
- adv - in the same plane
- To turn red, as from fever, embarrassment, or strong emotion; blush.
- To glow, especially with a reddish color: The sky flushed pink at dawn.
- To flow suddenly and abundantly, as from containment; flood.
- To be emptied or cleaned by a rapid flow of water, as a toilet.
- To cause to redden or glow.
- To excite or elate: The negotiators were flushed with the success of their final meeting.
- To clean, rinse, or empty with a rapid flow of a liquid, especially water: flush a toilet; flush a wound with iodine.
- To remove or eliminate by or as if by flushing: “The weakness in demand and productivity will at least... flush out some of the inflation premium that has been built into interest rates” (Fortune).
- A flooding flow or rush, as of water.
- The act of cleaning or rinsing by or as if by flushing.
- A blush or glow: “here and there a flush of red on the lip of a little cloud” (Willa Cather).
- A reddening of the skin, as with fever, emotion, or exertion.
- A brief sensation of heat over all or part of the body.
- A rush of strong feeling: He felt a flush of pride as he watched his children.
- A state of freshness or vigor.
- Having a healthy reddish color; flushed.
- Having an abundant supply of money; affluent.
- Marked by abundance; plentiful: flush times resulting from the oil boom.
- Swelling; overflowing: rivers flush with the spring rains.
- Having surfaces in the same plane; even.
- Aligned evenly with a margin, as along the left or right edge of a typeset page; not indented.
- Direct, straightforward, or solid: knocked out by a flush blow to the jaw.
- Designed to be emptied or cleaned by flushing: a flush toilet.
- So as to be even, in one plane, or aligned with a margin.
- Squarely or solidly: The ball hit him flush on the face.
- A hand in which all the cards are of the same suit but not in numerical sequence, ranked above a straight and below a full house in poker.
- To frighten (a game bird, for example) from cover.
- To dart out or fly from cover.
- adj - having a healthy, reddish color
- adj - of the color of blood
- verb - to put in order
There are 5 letters in FLUSH: F H L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUSH
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLUSH, to go: FLUSH?
Rearrange the letters in FLUSH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLUSH
What's nearby FLUSH
Lookup in Wiki for FLUSH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLUSH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLUSH"