Is BLUSH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLUSH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
- noun - sudden reddening of the face (as from embarrassment or guilt or shame or modesty)
- verb - turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
- verb - become rosy or reddish
- To become red in the face, especially from modesty, embarrassment, or shame; flush.
- To become red or rosy.
- To feel embarrassed or ashamed: blushed at his own audacity.
- A reddening of the face, especially from modesty, embarrassment, or shame.
- A red or rosy color: the blush of dawn.
- A glance, look, or view: thought the painting genuine at first blush.
- adj - of the color of blood
- verb - to put in order
There are 5 letters in BLUSH: B H L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUSH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLUSH, to go: BLUSH?
Rearrange the letters in BLUSH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLUSH
What's nearby BLUSH
Lookup in Wiki for BLUSH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLUSH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLUSH"