Is HULLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HULLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - dry outer covering of a fruit or seed or nut
- noun - persistent enlarged calyx at base of e.g. a strawberry or raspberry
- noun - United States naval officer who commanded the `Constitution' during the War of 1812 and won a series of brilliant victories against the British (1773-1843)
- noun - United States diplomat who did the groundwork for creating the United Nations (1871-1955)
- noun - a large fishing port in northeastern England
- noun - the frame or body of ship
- verb - remove the hulls from
- verb - to remove the shell from a seed
There are 5 letters in HULLS: H L L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HULLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HULLS, to go: HULLS?
Rearrange the letters in HULLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HULLS
What's nearby HULLS
Lookup in Wiki for HULLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HULLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HULLS"