Is HULL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HULL in various dictionaries:
- noun - dry outer covering of a fruit or seed or nut
- noun - persistent enlarged calyx at base of e.g. a strawberry or raspberry
- noun - United States naval officer who commanded the `Constitution' during the War of 1812 and won a series of brilliant victories against the British (1773-1843)
- noun - United States diplomat who did the groundwork for creating the United Nations (1871-1955)
- noun - a large fishing port in northeastern England
- noun - the frame or body of ship
- verb - remove the hulls from
- The dry outer covering of a fruit, seed, or nut; a husk.
- The enlarged calyx of a fruit, such as a strawberry, that is usually green and easily detached.
- The frame or body of a ship, exclusive of masts, engines, or superstructure.
- The main body of various other large vehicles, such as a tank, an airship, or a flying boat.
- The outer casing of a rocket, guided missile, or spaceship.
- verb - to remove the shell from a seed
There are 4 letters in HULL: H L L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HULL
To search all scrabble anagrams of HULL, to go: HULL?
Rearrange the letters in HULL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HULL
What's nearby HULL
Lookup in Wiki for HULL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HULL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HULL"