Is SLUSH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLUSH in various dictionaries:
- noun - partially melted snow
- verb - make a splashing sound
- verb - spill or splash copiously or clumsily
- Partially melted snow or ice.
- Soft mud; slop; mire.
- Grease or fat discarded from a ship’s galley.
- A greasy compound used as a lubricant for machinery.
- Maudlin speech or writing; sentimental drivel.
- A drink made of flavored syrup poured over crushed ice.
- To daub (machinery) with slush.
- To fill (joints in masonry) with mortar.
- To wash down (a deck) by splashing with water.
- To splash or soak with slush or mud.
- To walk or proceed through slush.
- To make a splashing or slushy sound.
- verb - to splash with slush (partly melted snow)
There are 5 letters in SLUSH: H L S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUSH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLUSH, to go: SLUSH?
Rearrange the letters in SLUSH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLUSH
What's nearby SLUSH
Lookup in Wiki for SLUSH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLUSH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLUSH"