Is COURSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COURSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings
- noun - a connected series of events or actions or developments
- noun - general line of orientation
- noun - a mode of action
- noun - a line or route along which something travels or moves
- noun - a body of students who are taught together
- noun - part of a meal served at one time
- noun - (construction) a layer of masonry
- noun - facility consisting of a circumscribed area of land or water laid out for a sport
- verb - move swiftly through or over
- verb - move along, of liquids
- verb - hunt with hounds
- adv - as might be expected
- Onward movement in a particular direction; progress.
- The direction of continuing movement: took a northern course.
- The route or path taken by something, such as a stream, that moves.
- Movement in time; duration: in the course of a year.
- A designated area of land or water on which a race is held or a sport played.
- A mode of action or behavior: followed the best course and invested her money.
- A typical or natural manner of proceeding or developing; customary passage: a fad that ran its course.
- A systematic or orderly succession; a sequence: a course of medical treatments.
- A continuous layer of building material, such as brick or tile, on a wall or roof of a building.
- A complete body of prescribed studies constituting a curriculum.
- A unit of such a curriculum.
- A part of a meal served as a unit at one time.
- The lowest sail on a mast of a squarerigged ship.
- A point on the compass, especially the one toward which a ship is sailing.
- To move swiftly through or over; traverse: ships coursing the seas.
- To hunt (game) with hounds.
- To set (hounds) to chase game.
- To proceed or move swiftly along a specified course: “Big tears now coursed down her face” (Iris Murdoch).
- To hunt game with hounds.
- In the natural or expected order of things; naturally.
- Without any doubt; certainly.
- verb - to cause hounds to chase game
There are 6 letters in COURSE: C E O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COURSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COURSE, to go: COURSE?
Rearrange the letters in COURSE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of COURSE
5 letters out of COURSE
4 letters out of COURSE
3 letters out of COURSE
2 letters out of COURSE
Contextual use of COURSE
What's nearby COURSE
Lookup in Wiki for COURSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COURSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COURSE"