Is OBSCURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBSCURE in various dictionaries:
- verb - make less visible or unclear
- verb - make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- verb - make obscure or unclear
- verb - reduce a vowel to a neutral one, such as a schwa
- verb - make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- adj - not clearly understood or expressed
- adj - marked by difficulty of style or expression
- adj - difficult to find
- adj - not famous or acclaimed
- adj - not drawing attention
- adj - remote and separate physically or socially
- Deficient in light; dark.
- So faintly perceptible as to lack clear delineation; indistinct.
- Indistinctly heard; faint.
- Far from centers of human population: an obscure village.
- Out of sight; hidden: an obscure retreat.
- Not readily noticed or seen; inconspicuous: an obscure flaw.
- Of undistinguished or humble station or reputation: an obscure poet; an obscure family.
- Not clearly understood or expressed; ambiguous or vague: “an impulse to go off and fight certain obscure battles of his own spirit” (Anatole Broyard).
- To conceal in obscurity; hide: “Unlike the origins of most nations, America’s origins are not obscured in the mists of time” (National Review).
- To reduce (a vowel) to the neutral sound represented by schwa (N).
- adj - dark or indistinct
There are 7 letters in OBSCURE: B C E O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OBSCURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBSCURE, to go: OBSCURE?
Rearrange the letters in OBSCURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of OBSCURE
6 letters out of OBSCURE
5 letters out of OBSCURE
4 letters out of OBSCURE
3 letters out of OBSCURE
2 letters out of OBSCURE
Contextual use of OBSCURE
What's nearby OBSCURE
Lookup in Wiki for OBSCURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBSCURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBSCURE"