Is CUB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUB in various dictionaries:
- noun - an awkward and inexperienced youth
- noun - a male child (a familiar term of address to a boy)
- noun - the young of certain carnivorous mammals such as the bear or wolf or lion
- verb - give birth to cubs
- The young of certain carnivorous animals, such as the bear, wolf, or lion.
- A youth, especially one who is inexperienced, awkward, or ill-mannered.
- A novice or learner, particularly in newspaper reporting.
- noun - the young of certain animals
There are 3 letters in CUB: B C U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUB
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUB, to go: CUB?
Rearrange the letters in CUB and see some winning combinations
3 letters out of CUB
Contextual use of CUB
What's nearby CUB
Lookup in Wiki for CUB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUB"