Is CLUB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLUB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together
- noun - a formal association of people with similar interests
- noun - stout stick that is larger at one end
- noun - a building that is occupied by a social club
- noun - golf equipment used by a golfer to hit a golf ball
- noun - a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more black trefoils on it
- noun - a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink
- verb - unite with a common purpose
- verb - gather and spend time together
- verb - strike with a club or a bludgeon
- verb - gather into a club-like mass
- A stout, heavy stick, usually thicker at one end, suitable for use as a weapon; a cudgel.
- An implement used in some games to drive a ball, especially a stick with a protruding head used in golf.
- A black figure shaped like a trefoil or clover leaf on certain playing cards.
- The suit of cards represented by this figure.
- A group of people organized for a common purpose, especially a group that meets regularly: a garden club.
- The building, room, or other facility used for the meetings of an organized group.
- An athletic team or organization.
- Often used to modify another noun: a club meeting; club regulations.
- To strike or beat with or as if with a club.
- To use (a firearm) as a club by holding the barrel and hitting with the butt end.
- To gather or combine (hair, for example) into a clublike mass.
- To join or combine for a common purpose; form a club.
- verb - to form a club (an organized group of persons)
There are 4 letters in CLUB: B C L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUB
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLUB, to go: CLUB?
Rearrange the letters in CLUB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLUB
What's nearby CLUB
Lookup in Wiki for CLUB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLUB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLUB"