Is BUCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a gymnastic horse without pommels and with one end elongated
- noun - a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- noun - United States author whose novels drew on her experiences as a missionary in China (1892-1973)
- noun - a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- noun - mature male of various mammals (especially deer or antelope)
- verb - to strive with determination
- verb - resist
- verb - move quickly and violently
- verb - jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- The adult male of some animals, such as the deer, antelope, or rabbit.
- Antelope considered as a group: a herd of buck.
- A robust or high-spirited young man.
- A fop.
- Used as a disparaging term for a Native American or Black man.
- An act or instance of bucking: a horse that unseated its rider on the first buck.
- To leap upward arching the back: The horse bucked in fright.
- To charge with the head lowered; butt.
- To make sudden jerky movements; jolt: The motor bucked and lurched before it finally ran smoothly.
- To resist stubbornly and obstinately; balk.
- To strive with determination: bucking for a promotion.
- To throw or toss by bucking: buck off a rider; bucked the packsaddle off its back.
- To oppose directly and stubbornly; go against: “Los Angeles County, the most populous county in the country, is bucking the trend” (American Demographics).
- To charge into (an opponent’s line) carrying the ball.
- To butt against with the head.
- A sawhorse or sawbuck.
- A leather-covered frame used for gymnastic vaulting.
- A dollar.
- An amount of money: working overtime to make an extra buck.
- The ultimate responsibility rests here.
- verb - to leap forward and upward suddenly
There are 4 letters in BUCK: B C K U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUCK, to go: BUCK?
Rearrange the letters in BUCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUCK
What's nearby BUCK
Lookup in Wiki for BUCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUCK"