Is CUBE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUBE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hexahedron with six equal squares as faces
- noun - a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
- noun - the product of three equal terms
- noun - any of several tropical American woody plants of the genus Lonchocarpus whose roots are used locally as a fish poison and commercially as a source of rotenone
- noun - a block in the (approximate) shape of a cube
- verb - raise to the third power
- verb - cut into cubes
- A regular solid having six congruent square faces.
- Something having the general shape of a cube: a cube of sugar.
- A cubicle, used for work or study.
- The third power of a number or quantity.
- To raise (a quantity or number) to the third power.
- To determine the cubic contents of.
- To form or cut into cubes; dice.
- To tenderize (meat) by breaking the fibers with superficial cuts in a pattern of squares.
- verb - to form into a cube (a regular solid)
There are 4 letters in CUBE: B C E U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUBE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUBE, to go: CUBE?
Rearrange the letters in CUBE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CUBE
What's nearby CUBE
Lookup in Wiki for CUBE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUBE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUBE"