Is SOBER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOBER in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to become sober
- verb - become more realistic
- verb - become sober after excessive alcohol consumption
- adj - not affected by a chemical substance (especially alcohol)
- adj - dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- adj - lacking brightness or color
- adj - completely lacking in playfulness
- Habitually abstemious in the use of alcoholic liquors or drugs; temperate.
- Not intoxicated or affected by the use of drugs.
- Plain or subdued: sober attire.
- Devoid of frivolity, excess, exaggeration, or speculative imagination; straightforward: gave a sober assessment of the situation.
- Marked by seriousness, gravity, or solemnity of conduct or character.
- Marked by circumspection and selfrestraint.
- adj - having control of one's faculties
There are 5 letters in SOBER: B E O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOBER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOBER, to go: SOBER?
Rearrange the letters in SOBER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOBER
What's nearby SOBER
Lookup in Wiki for SOBER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOBER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOBER"