Is SCRUB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCRUB in various dictionaries:
- noun - dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes
- noun - the act of cleaning a surface by rubbing it with a brush and soap and water
- verb - clean with hard rubbing
- verb - wash thoroughly
- verb - postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled
- adj - (of domestic animals) not selectively bred
- To rub hard in order to clean.
- To remove (dirt or stains) by hard rubbing.
- To remove impurities from (a gas) chemically.
- To cancel or abandon; drop: We had to scrub our plans for vacation.
- A straggly, stunted tree or shrub.
- A growth or tract of stunted vegetation.
- An undersized or poorly developed domestic animal.
- An undersized or insignificant person.
- A player not on the varsity or first team.
- Remote rural land; the bush.
- verb - to rub hard in order to clean
There are 5 letters in SCRUB: B C R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRUB
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCRUB, to go: SCRUB?
Rearrange the letters in SCRUB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCRUB
What's nearby SCRUB
Lookup in Wiki for SCRUB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCRUB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCRUB"