Is CURBS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CURBS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter)
- noun - a horse's bit with an attached chain or strap to check the horse
- noun - a stock exchange in New York
- noun - the act of restraining power or action or limiting excess
- verb - lessen the intensity of
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - keep to the curb
- verb - place restrictions on
- verb - to hold back from action
There are 5 letters in CURBS: B C R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CURBS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CURBS, to go: CURBS?
Rearrange the letters in CURBS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CURBS
What's nearby CURBS
Lookup in Wiki for CURBS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CURBS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CURBS"