Is COB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COB in various dictionaries:
- noun - nut of any of several trees of the genus Corylus
- noun - stocky short-legged harness horse
- noun - white gull having a black back and wings
- noun - adult male swan
- A corncob: corn on the cob.
- A male swan.
- A thickset, stocky, short-legged horse.
- A small lump or mass, as of coal.
- A mixture of clay and straw used as a building material.
- noun - the woody core of an ear of corn
There are 3 letters in COB: B C O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COB
To search all scrabble anagrams of COB, to go: COB?
Rearrange the letters in COB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COB
What's nearby COB
Lookup in Wiki for COB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COB"