Is COURSER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COURSER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a huntsman who hunts small animals with fast dogs that use sight rather than scent to follow their prey
- noun - formerly a strong swift horse ridden into battle
- noun - a dog trained for coursing
- noun - swift-footed terrestrial plover-like bird of southern Asia and Africa
- A dog trained for coursing.
- A huntsman.
- A swift horse; a charger.
- verb - to cause hounds to chase game
There are 7 letters in COURSER: C E O R R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COURSER
To search all scrabble anagrams of COURSER, to go: COURSER?
Rearrange the letters in COURSER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of COURSER
6 letters out of COURSER
5 letters out of COURSER
4 letters out of COURSER
3 letters out of COURSER
2 letters out of COURSER
Contextual use of COURSER
What's nearby COURSER
Lookup in Wiki for COURSER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COURSER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COURSER"