Is CURVES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CURVES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the trace of a point whose direction of motion changes
- noun - a line on a graph representing data
- noun - a pitch of a baseball that is thrown with spin so that its path curves as it approaches the batter
- noun - the property possessed by the curving of a line or surface
- noun - curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- verb - turn sharply
- verb - extend in curves and turns
- verb - form an arch or curve
- verb - bend or cause to bend
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 6 letters in CURVES: C E R S U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CURVES
To search all scrabble anagrams of CURVES, to go: CURVES?
Rearrange the letters in CURVES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CURVES
What's nearby CURVES
Lookup in Wiki for CURVES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CURVES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CURVES"